Tuesday, September 01, 2009

18 was not enough

So I just finished watching a CPR/First Aid training video that lasted about 3 hours (after working 10 hours) and my brain is completely shutting down. In order to untangle myself from a zillion thoughts that will keep me awake, I thought I'd surf for a bit. In my web travels, I came across the Duggars website (whose show I do enjoy, 18 Kids and Counting). In case you've never heard of them, the Duggars are one of America's largest families (of all natural-born children). Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar have 18 children and their eldest, Josh and his wife Anna, are expecting their first child.

Well, I guess they're going to have to rename the show yet again...as they are expecting their 19th child! Michelle Duggar is one strong (and fertile!) woman to have carried all those children and Jim Bob, well let's just say he is one potent guy. I wish them all blessings in the world. Josh and Anna's new daughter (due in October) will be the older than her new aunt or uncle. Wow. Do I think they'll be done after this one? Not likely, I keep thinking they're going for an even 20. Will have to stay tuned I guess.



1 comment:

Kristin said...

Yes, she is certainly fertile, esp. for almost 43 years old! I expect an even 20, too. :)