Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Ahead


I can't take credit for this photo, but I just loved it. It's been beautiful outside lately and makes me feel all twitterpated! I am spring break finally, so I am hopeful to take some new photos of the kids outdoors. Ever since we lost all of our photo archives in the at horrible computer mishap last month, I've been on a mission to begin the replenishing process. The weather couldn't be better so, I might as well take advantage. It's gonna be a busy week too. I am working on the house to spring clean it, have plans to take the kids to a few places, and will be traveling to Bend to help my parents work on their attic (as they prepare to move). Busy busy busy bees around ! Will update later in the week. In the meantime, enjoy this gorgeous weather!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh, I look forward to spring blooms and GREEN! SO sorry you lost your photos! I try to back all mine up, but I need to be even more diligent.