Friday, April 09, 2010

Blahbbering...

Alrighty, it is my goal by the end of this weekend to update and post some long overdue pictures. Ever since we lost all of our photos and several other important items in a computer mishap a couple of months back, I sort of lost my desire to get online as much. I've checked in regularly with family and friends via facebook, but this blog has been sorely neglected. I think I've been going through some sort of a funk lately. I guess I've been just feeling a bit anti-social and been overloaded with work and the mountain home projects that have also been neglected.


I love working with my students and and all their energy, but it can wear a person down mentally (and physically) after awhile. I've worked in other fields that were taxing, but this is one of the more exhausting jobs I've ever held. What little spare time I have leftover is saved for my family. It's not like feeling depressed or anything of that nature, just been a bit of a homebody to recharge my battery. Outside of our frequent visits to some dear friends and a recent trip to see my family in Bend, we've been keeping a low profile over the last month. As the sunshine comes out more and more, I hope to climb out of this case of the blahs and get that spring in my step back.

No comments: