Sunday, May 31, 2009

Spring Cleaning and Catch-Up

Not only did I spend most of my afternoon today cleaning half of my living room, but I found the elusive cord that allows me to upload pictures from my digital camera. Woohoo! It is like my lifeline to friends and family that look forward to pics of the kids and such. So consider this walk through pictures my recap of some of the highlights of the goings on in our life over the last couple of months.


The kids with their baskets on Easter morning.



Enjoying Easter brunch Grandma Jeanne at Embassy Suites.


Easter Bunny on ice.


K at her Kindergarten Celebration/Graduation.




K demonstrating some of her new skills.

She's a budding painter!




Riding the carousel at the Rose Festival down by the waterfront.

N and I holding on for dear life on the ferris wheel.

K kickin back on this ride. She's fearless!

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Fun photos! The kids (and you) are very cute. :o)

Dauphyfan said...

Why thank you! :)