Saturday, February 19, 2011

Family, Pizza, and Ghost Monsters

A few weeks ago, the kids and I drove to Salem for a belated Christmas with my natural father and my grandmother. They treated us to lunch at Walery's Pizza, a slice of heaven literally and figuratively. They seriously make some of the best pizza I've ever eaten. The kids even got to open some gifts, eat some yummy food, and play some arcade games with their Grandpa. I even got to play a round of Ms. Pacman, something I can't resist when the opportunity presents itself (and I can kick a little ghost monster a*@#). It was a wonderful day.





N received The Last Airbender and The Karate Kid



K received Strawberry Shortcake's Glimmerberry Ball and Hotel for Dogs


At Walery's Pizza

K and N with Grandpa Gordon


Comparing hands with Grandma


Waiting for some yummy pizza



Thankfully he can't drive legally for another 5 years





Practicing her aim





Concentrating so he can stay on the road



Pinball time!

1 comment:

Lawfrog said...

Love all the pics! The kids are growing so fast. Sniff, sniff, seems like just yesterday they were babies. So glad you all had fun with Gordon! Who wouldn't love some old fashioned pin ball?