Sunday, February 27, 2011

Second Hand Second Gen

Me gots a new toy! Thanks to a dear friend who recently purchased an iphone gen 4, gave me his old iphone gen 2 (hope that's the right names for both). Anyhoo, instead of going out and buying an expensive upgrade that I can't afford right now, this was a nice gift and easier way for me to learn a new technology. Even though newer models are already out there, I'm happy to try this one on for size until we are in a better position financially...who knows when that will be in this economy! I have been pretty resistant to the touchscreen models since I like my keyboard option. I still can't stand the touchscreen way of typing because I am so bad at it, but I suppose I'll eventually get used to it. I am excited though for some of the extra goodies I can use like facebook, lots of apps, and music. My old phone was a dinosaur in comparison. Technology moves on and I guess we have no choice but to move along with it or be left behind.

1 comment:

Lawfrog said...

Cool!! Let me know how you like it once you get into playing with it/learning it.