Thursday, December 13, 2007

O'Tannenbaum

Hubby, the kids, and I went out this past weekend to Loch Lolly's Christmas Tree Farm. They are a tad on the spendy side, but you get a whole experience there. In addition to finding a great tree, we got to sip some hot chocolate, interact with the geese on their scenic pond, browse the gift shop, and take pictures with Santa himself. The kids had an absolute ball. They got to tell 'Ol St. Nick what they wanted in their stockings, so that was fun to watch. Later that night, we went over to our friends' home as usual for us. However, Rosie and I took the boys to see a Christmas concert later that night and had a wonderful time. After a couple of days, we finally got the tree up and decorated it. That finally got the house looking more festive. Even though I'd adorned the house about two weeks before, the tree really completes the look I think. It's just doesn't feel like Christmas until the tree is up and glowing with lights. Now I just have a few more things to get to finish my Christmas shopping. Can't wait to celebrate the holidays!

No comments: