Sunday, December 30, 2007

It's in Her Nature

Weather is a nutty thing. It can change on a dime when you lease expect it. I remember as a child looking outside in my front yard to see it raining, then going to the backyard window only to see the sun shining. Well, last night when I went to bed it was foggy. I woke up this morning to see it was overcast and freezing outside. Then after doing some cleaning around the house, the sun began to shine. Next, I got online to fiddle around on myspace for a bit. Suddenly I look up to see it hailing like crazy. As I type this blog only minutes later, the sun is shining again. That's your guarantee that Mother Nature is truly female (besides the maternal title of course)...we love to change our minds...:)

1 comment:

Lawfrog said...

LOL! So very true.