Friday, October 24, 2008

Palin's Picks

For all the mudslinging this election has brought about, there are the occasional bright spots that make you smile. I completely came across this link by accident and had to share. Whatever your opinion of vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin may be, she has a knack for choosing unique names for her children. Her offspring bear the names Track, Trig, Bristol, Willow, and Piper. I'm not so sure about the first three, but the last to I actually like a lot. Anyhow, someone (with apparently an interesting sense of humor and a lot of time on their hands) created the Sarah Palin Baby Name Generator at http://politsk.blogspot.com/2008/09/sarah_13.html. If I were her daughter, my name would be Seagull Junker. For a good laugh and that new name you always wanted, give it a try and see what moniker she would bestow upon you. =)

1 comment:

Lawfrog said...

LOL! I would be Roller Texas Palin. I guess that makes some sense...at least the middle name.