Sunday, February 08, 2009

Random 25

Taking a cue from fellow blogger Yankee Mom and some good friends on Facebook, here are 25 random things you never knew you wanted to know about me...

  1. I am a sucker for extreme cake-decorating shows like Ace of Cakes and Food Network Challenge.
  2. I was born in Salem, Oregon.
  3. My favorite concert was a tie between Def Leppard and Fleetwood Mac.
  4. I believe it's all up to the universe.
  5. I have a weakness for beignets.
  6. I still struggle to cut meat...yes I admit it.
  7. I had a huge crush on Rick Springfield.
  8. Splash is still one of my all-time favorite movies.
  9. I learned to trust in God after reading Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret. You never know what sorts of things will make an impact on you. Go Judy Blume!
  10. I too loved Joannie and Chachi.
  11. My favorite commericial is the one with Chris Brown singing for Doublemint Gum.
  12. American Idol is a must-see for me. I rooted for Carrie Underwood from her first audition.
  13. Laundry feels so nice when is fresh and warm from the dryer.
  14. I would love to have more children, but want to travel the world with my family more.
  15. I wish I had a tattoo of two dolphins making a yinyang.
  16. Math is makes my brain hurt.
  17. I can't stand the saliva sounds people make when they talk with cottonmouth.
  18. My family once had two horses named Misty (an appaloosa) and Cisco (forget).
  19. I love the city at Christmastime when the trees have white lights wrapped around them.
  20. My firstborn was breach.
  21. I have 6 brothers and 1 sister. Our blended family is a looooong story.
  22. The opening score from Superman always makes me smile.
  23. I have been to Japan three times, but really want to see Okinawa.
  24. Baby's soft skin has to be one of the best things in the world.
  25. Hot mustard makes my nose hurt, but I still eat it.

1 comment:

Kristin said...

Oh, DH and I were huge fans of Rick Springfield in the '80's. He was actually a bigger fan than me and saw him in concert, too.

We loved Def Leppard, too!