Sunday, August 31, 2014

A Zen Life

     I have been battling an anxiety disorder for several years now.  In a nutshell, my life has had its share of ups and downs, much like everybody else.  In the past, I often let the anxiety rule me and take over, thus resulting in creating even more stress.  When you feel like you are drowning in a sea of stress, you look for any kind of lifeline to hold onto.  Then a number of years back, I vowed to adopt a more simplified mindset when dealing with life's stresses or risk sinking into that black abyss.  While I still have "those days" from time to time, I find that I can center my thoughts better and cling to the things that bring me joy.  
Here is a list of 12 things one can do to keep a zen-like attitude.  


1 comment:

Shelley said...

Love this. So true.