Sunday, July 08, 2007

Coupledom

Okay, this is one of those blogs that I've been meaning to write forever, but just never got around to doing until today. Whenever I am watching current or past shows that I love, I find myself tallying the best TV show couples of the past however many years. Now granted, this is a very subjective system that I have and so it solely reflects my opinions...one of the perks of it being my blog...:) Couples are listed in no particular order, frankly because I'm indecisive to find the toppers. So anyhow, here I present another drop in my fountain of useless knowledge:
  • The Wonder Years ~ Kevin & Winnie
  • Sex and the City ~ Carrie & Big
  • Little House on the Prairie ~ Laura & Almanzo
  • Mad About You ~ Paul & Jamie
  • Friends ~ Monica & Chandler (more romantic than Ross & Rachel)
  • Happy Days ~ Joannie & Chachie
  • Felicity ~ Felicity and Ben
  • Family Ties ~ Alex & Ellen

There are more, but I'm drawing a blank at the moment. Maybe tomorrow I'll have something more interesting to blog about...like packing for Houston! Woohoo!

1 comment:

Lawfrog said...

I like this blog:) I have to add a couple from my favorite TV show of old:

Golden Girls - Rose and Miles.