Saturday, November 08, 2008

Feelin the Love


Alrighty, so my best friend bestowed my beloved blog with something very sweet. In return, I must answer the following questions with single word responses, and pass the award on to 5 other deserving bloggers:


1. Where is your cell phone? Nightstand
2. Where is your significant other? Computer
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Caring
5. Your father? Kind
6. Your favorite thing? Relaxation (kids aren't things)
7. Your dream last night? Forgot
8. Your dream/goal? Author
9. The room you're in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Internet
11. Your fear? Death
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Dreamhouse
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. What you're not? Sleeping
15. One of your wish list items? Vacation
16. Where you grew up? Oregon
17. The last thing you did? Baked
18. What are you wearing? Warmups
19. Your T.V.? On
20. Your pet? Dog
21. Your computer? PC
22. Your mood? Calm
23. Missing someone? Always
24. Your car? Troublesome
25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes
26. Favorite store? Freddie's
27. Your Summer? Awesome
28. Love someone? Absolutely
29. Your favorite color? Raspberry
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Yesterday

YOUR TURN!

I'm passing this on to the following bloggers who I love:


William's Page
Yankee Mom
Fairytales and Margaritas
The Little Things in Life
Tbe Wilkinson Quintuplets

There were lots of others whom I wanted to nominate, but there are so many great bloggers out there that I had to keep to the five. I am always on the hunt for new and interesting blogs to read, so feel free to leave a comment and a link if you know of some I can check out!

1 comment:

Lawfrog said...

Who made you cry yesterday?! Just tell me and I will so kick their a$$!!!