Thursday, August 30, 2007

Plugging Away

I'm proud to report that I'm not in panic mode (not yet anyway). Though it has been an exceptionally challenging week. Due to various staff meetings and an extensive amount of information gathering, I have had precious little time during the day to tend to my classroom "to-do" list. This has resulted in some late nights. For the last two nights in a row I haven't gotten home until after 8pm. It sucks because I'm missing so much time with the kids. They wonder where I'm at and when I'll be coming home. I don't want this to be the norm, so I am scrambling to get so much done now to avoid pitfalls that could come later. It's impossible to forsee everything, but I figure it can't hurt to be prepared for whatever may come. Most importantly, I am excited about the coming holiday weekend. I will get to see my family all weekend. Hopefully, the late nights will soon end. We shall see.

1 comment:

Lawfrog said...

The late nights will end. There are always long hours when you first start something, but pretty soon you will have things running like a well-oiled machine!

So proud of you:)