Sunday, October 22, 2006

Cute as a ladybug


After spending the morning feeling like crap, I took a dose tylenol and then some advil so that I could make it through lunch out with my father in law. My brain was foggy, but at least I was more alert. We had a good time with the kids' grandpa. After lunch, we went over to Costco to some supplies. While walking around the store, I could feel my meds wearing off. We got out of there and came home. As I helped carry the stuff up to the house, I thought I saw a bunch of bees hovering around our front door. Just as I was about to panic, I realized they weren't bees. Instead, there were dozens of ladybugs flitting about. They were everywhere. We were all mersmerized by them, especially my daughter. She got to hold one in her hand and was so cute about it. Anyhow, I just wanted to share this lovely little experience. They were so pretty as they flew about the porch.

No comments: