Sunday, October 29, 2006

What's your poison?

You would think by this title that I would be referring to your drink of choice? That is not the case here. While I realize that most people have a vice of some kind (i.e. drinking, smoking, and so on), I don't have your everyday vices. At least they don't seem everyday to me. If I had to pick one, I suppose I could say I love carbonated beverages, particularly CocaCola. However, I don't think that quite does the trick. No, my vice is a nightly dose of Friends around dinnertime and chased with an episode of Sex in the City just before bedtime. Yes, feel free to call me strange. What do these shows provide that a good stiff shot of Jim Beam can't cure? Well, it is best cure of all...laughter. Phoebe, Monica, Chandler, Joey, Ross, and Rachel keep me in stitches. Carrie, Charlotte, Miranda, and Samantha keep me smiling with a just a hint of drama to keep me calm. Yep, laughter. That is my poison.

No comments: