Sunday, October 22, 2006

Sickies

There must be something in the air because after chatting with my best friend as she was on the tail end of her sickness, now I've come down with something. My daughter has been acting a bit sniffly and has almost lost her voice, so I've picked up whatever she has had. It feels like an anvil is sitting on my head with piercing earaches. Not fun, but it's that time of year I guess. We have to meet my husband's father for lunch, so I gotta suck it up and make it through the day. My goal was to get a lot of homework and housework done today, but it end up just being can I make it through the day? My brain is foggy now and blogging this is helping perk me up, even if I am rambling a little. Well, wasn't that an exciting blog entry? No? Well, at least I updated...that's a plus. Stay healthy and happy, you don't want what I've got.

No comments: