Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Nose for breakfast!

Oftentimes, my children have interesting things to say. It is times like that when I remember Bill Cosby's show Kids Say the Darnedest Things. While having our breakfast of Honeycomb cereal with chopped banana this morning, my son and I joked around about silly things to eat. It went something like this...

Me: "I'm gonna eat your nose."
N: "Then I can't smell."
Me: "Then I'm gonna ears."
N: "Then I'm won't be able to follow directions."
Me: "Then I'll have to eat your eyes."
N: "Then I won't be able to cry."
Me: "Then I'll eat your mouth."
N: "Then I won't be able to eat."
Me: "Then I'll have to eat your belly."
N: "Then all of the food will fall out."
Me: (laughing) "Sweetie, you are so cute."
N: "My turn. I'll have to eat your mouth Mommy."
Me: "Then I won't be able to talk."
N: "But you can use sign language."

There were a few more, but you get the idea. My son can so adorable in conversation. I really need to sit down and record these kind of moments. My babysitter gave me great idea to keep a notebook of the really kooky, cute, or amazing things that my kids say for later laughs when we're all older. She still does it for her own children. These are the days that most precious...:)

2 comments:

Lawfrog said...

That's so neat! You should definitely record these moments. They will bring you a lot of joy when you can read them and look back on these times.

Osho said...

cute!