Saturday, February 17, 2007

Pizza Party

Well, last night was a nice end to a crazy week. In addition to braving the minefield that is my CT, I've also been battling a nasty cold too. I even went home halfway through the day on Thursday because I was so out of it. It took a lot for me to miss class as it is highly frowned upon, but the staff were insistent as they didn't want to catch what I had. It was good to go home and sleep.

We went out on Friday night to Izzy's Pizza with some friends of ours. None of us can usually afford to go out with all of the kids unless it is a birthday party, but last night was an exception. Brian, Rosie, and their four kids met us at the restaurant. It was a belated Valentine celebration for us all. I love getting to do stuff like that as we don't get to do it too often.

Today we spent the whole morning cleaning up the house as it needed it badly. We tend to get together with our friends every Saturday and take turns hosting. Tonight is our turn, so we tried to make the house somewhat presentable. As I vaccuumed, I realized how much I want to fix up stuff or change it up. We've talked about replacing the carpet with wood flooring at some point, but that will cost a pretty penny. All good things come to those who wait I guess. It's a challenge to be patient for so long though. Gotta finish getting my resume stuff together for the career fair next week. Here's hoping for a job after all this is said and done...;)

No comments: