Friday, April 13, 2007

At the movies!

I've been feeling very deprived in the last two years...when it comes to watching movies I mean. I am very behind on what has been released in the theaters and on DVD. I've made random attempts to catch up such as borrowing some films from the local library (hey, it's free!) or renting from the local video store such as watching United 93, Brokeback Mountain and Shut Up & Sing! It got me thinking about which ones would be worth owning or at least renting at some point...some I've seen and some I haven't. Yes, here goes another random, but short list...=)


  • Where the Heart is

  • Babel

  • The Departed

  • The Holiday

  • The Lakehouse

  • Sweet Home Alabama

  • Titanic

There are tons of others, but I gotta get going to work. Have a great day!

No comments: