Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Bunny days are here again...

Wow, I feel like a deflated balloon. I've been been dragging a bit in the energy department the last couple of days. It's because I finally finished all of my work! Now I just have to graduate...;) What an awesome feeling to be done, but at the same time I feel like I still have something that needs to be done. You get so used to working on stuff daily that when you don't have an assignment due...it feels abnormal. Don't get me wrong, there's plenty of household things are in dire need of attention. It's just that I needed to give myself permission to be idle for a few days. Though I did go to the park with N and our dog Keely to play. Sissy was at grandma's today, so it was just us. Took the camera because N wanted me to take pics of him climbing the rocks. Can't wait to take the kids to Multnomah Falls this summer. Will get some really cute shots there I bet...but I digress.

We had a great Easter weekend. Spent Saturday night at some friend's house and all of the kids go to dye Easter eggs. Unfortunately, my camera battery died and so I couldn't get any pics. Thankfully, my gal pals took some for me. The kids had a wonderful time on Easter morning. They got to hunt for their colorful eggs, open some giffies, and eat a yummy breakfast prepared by Daddy. We took lots of cute photos (see below). It was hard to get the kids to stand still long enough to get a shot though. They were too into their new toys to hold still for Mommy. While the morning was eventful, the day in general was pretty low-key.

I needed to finish up my trifold. I made it my mission to get it all done by the end of the weekend. I nearly succeeded. It got very late and I eventually had to accept that it would have to carry over into Monday. So I got up early and finished the trifold before going to work. If there is one thing I know about myself, it was that I wouldn't be able to concentrate until it was done. Woohoo! It's not too shabby either. I'll post pictures of the before and after from the symposium at the end of April. Definitely on the home stretch now!



1 comment:

Lawfrog said...

It's not fair that your kids have taken all the cuteness in the world leaving other children just ok looking;) They are so adorable and it looks like they had a great Easter!

Feels incredible to be this close to the finish line, eh??