Thursday, April 05, 2007

Inbox almost empty

Well, the Action Research paper is officially done and out of my hands, turned everything in last night at class. I only have to finish the brochure and trifold for the symposium. Then I can call it a day. Still got lots of little things for graduation and job hunting that I'm working on, but my stress level is way down finally. What a long road! May will feel so anti-climactic. I'll probably even blog about how I have nothing to do. If that happens, I give permission to someone close to me to give me a good, swift kick to the heiny so that I remember how long I yearned for nothing to do. Well, gotta go finish another day of student teaching. That part won't be over until the 20th, so I'm not idle yet. Have a great day!

1 comment:

Lawfrog said...

WOO-HOO!! Congrats. And yeah, I will kick you repeatedly if you ever utter one word about having nothing to do;)