Monday, April 16, 2007

Littlest Pet Shop

I have a new obsession, one in which my friend Rosie can relate to. We both love to get our kids toys they love. We're enablers to each other's addiction I think...:) That's okay by me. Makes it more fun to shop with someone who understands. I am loving the new toys called Littlest Pet Shop. They are simply adorable and actually very affordable. My daughter gets one for every so many stars she earns on her potty chart. They are quite inexpensive actually, which is great. It's not that I want to play with them myself, but I love getting them for K. She loves to play with them. The cute factor is really the hook for me. It must be the large set eyes. They are little bobble head miniature animals. The panda is my personal favorite so far. I was cruising ebay for fun earlier and found a bunch of retired pets. When I have some money to burn down the road, I want to get some of the hard-to-find ones. It's a lot like when my son used to collect Thomas Trains, I loved getting them for him. They worked well for bribery when he was potty training too. The Littlest Pet Shop animals vary from $2.00-$9.99, depending on whether you get a single or a mini-set. Can't afford to get much these days, but try to one for K once every blue moon or so. Toooooooo cute!

No comments: