Friday, April 06, 2007

Check that off...

Brochure is done and printing as I type this. One more thing to check off my list. In the words of Irene Cara..."What a feeling!" Just have to make 50+ copies of the brochure at Office Depot and finish the trifold. And that will be it. I have been getting nostalgic lately about my previous graduations from high school and undergrad. It's such a strange and wonderful feeling all wrapped up into one. I think about how much my life has changed and the people in it. The people I knew 15 years ago (wow, has it been that long?) are not the people I know now. I am happy to say that I am still in touch with some of my college pals. In fact, I met my best friend on the third floor of the international hall. Dorm life brought us together...life kept us together. She is making her way here to see me graduate just I did for her two years ago from law school. It will be great having her support here. My hubby and kids have been in my life for the last 8 years, so that has been the most life-altering events. They are my everyday existence and what keep me going. My parents are the only constant throughout it all. I won't get all mushy here, but I will direct you to this link for a song that sums it all up...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70IHIrvAO_w&mode=related&search=

No comments: