Sunday, January 20, 2008

Boy, is it getting hot in here!

Okay, dare I confess that certain celebrity men get me all hot and bothered? Or is that just too much information? Well, it's my blog so I choose to share...:) I've thought about devoting a blog to the hotties of the entertainment world for some time now, but just never got around to it. Now I'm not talking about every Johnny-come-lately. I'm referring to the ones that just glance and make their fans melt. I do not claim to be writing a Pulitzer Prize-winning entry here. Nope, it's just a little ode to some lovely men of industry. My personal choices are eclectic to be sure, but some dear friends share these same thoughts so peruse the mini-gallery below and enjoy!


Will Smith...OMG! A man just doesn't get any better than the former fresh prince. His charisma, charm, sense of humor, and rock hard body are more than enough to raise the temperature of any room he's in or burn up any silver screen he's on. What really sets him apart is the simple fact of how devoted he is to his wife and family. That alone makes him incredibly sexy!










Tim McGraw...Does Faith have any idea just how lucky she is? I mean does it really seem fair that she literally has it all? Honestly, there is nary a woman alive that doesn't find this man fine. He rocks with his stage presence and melts many a heart with his gifted voice and amazing songs. It doesn't hurt that he has a derriere that just makes a girl go mmmmmm.









Matthew McConaughey...Those abs, that hair, his eyes, and oh hell yeah that voice! Thankfully, there is more to this adonis than just eye candy...the boy can act. That sexy southern twang gets me everytime. Though you just can't get away from that body of his. He knows what he has and works it to the hilt. Whether he is going for the clean-shaven, all-American boy look or the scruffy, scraggly vagabond...either way he wears it well.










Viggo Mortenson...He is an unlikely choice, but he just does something to me everytime he's onscreen. For me, it is the intensity of his voice and that piercing gaze in his eyes. When he played Aragorn in LOTR trilogy, he really sealed his fate as a leading man. Of all the men I've listed here, he perhaps has the most raw dramatic talent. He can morph into characters like a chameleon can change its colors.










Keith Urban...Okay, I will admit right here that I tend to go for the more rugged-looking guys, so a five o'clock shadow is never a problem for me. While this country crooner is very easy on the eyes and is married to a very beautiful woman in her own right (Nicole Kidman), I believe that it's his vocal chops that make him so sexy. He is an awesome songwriter and has such a gentle delivery that is so endearing. I can't get enough of his music and love just about everything he puts out there.









Brad Pitt...What hottie list would be complete without the epitome of male beauty? He is lucky to have the kind of look that just gets better with time. He started out as the ultimate pinup, but in recent years he has broadened his appeal through his humanitarian efforts. His leading lady has had a positive influence on his soul and that has only enhanced his sex appeal. Though he is very talented in the acting department, he is blessed with a voice that undresses a woman simply by speaking. Okay, enough already! We all know he's hot.



Yes, I know I know...there are many more out there. These are just the initial guys that came to mind and I have to get going. If you have suggestions, feel free to leave a comment and scold me for omitting other hotties that may've slipped my mind. Shallow, yes? Waste of time, I don't think so. Oh well...it's just a blog, don't overanalyze it, just enjoy it...:) Hi ho hi ho, it's off to Costco I go!

No comments: