Wednesday, January 02, 2008

SVU

I think we all have a show that we get addicted to. Well, my current obsession is Law and Order: SVU. It is a show I relate to in many ways for reasons I don't wish to disclose here. My husband thinks it is too depressing to watch. While I'll concede that the subject matter is often sad, it has so many great things about it. It might be a morbid fascination to a certain extent, but I truly love this show. The cast is pretty awesome too. The lead detectives in particular, Olivia and Elliot are great to watch. There is this chemistry between them that is intense. It goes deeper than just a physcial attraction for them, they seem to really connect on every level. They go through crazy and dangerous stuff day in and day out on the job, so they are bound to be close. I doubt they will ever truly hook up or that could ruin that "what if" scenario that so many shows utilize. Anyhow, it's an addictive hour of television that I look forward to each week. I am thankful to cable so I can catch up on the early episodes that I never saw.

1 comment:

Lawfrog said...

No judgment here. Right this very moment, I have some true crime story playing in the background while I'm on the net.

Love this stuff. It's better to watch crime stories than commit crime:)