Friday, March 30, 2007

Yee Haw!

My Action Research is done! I proofread it and it is complete. Just need to buy more printer paper and check on my ink supply, then I can print it out in hard copy form to turn in. I still have work to do on the brochure and tri-fold for the symposium presentation, but that's not nearly as daunting a task as the research paper was. Those two things and one additional assignment are all I have left to do before I can call it day on this teaching program. As for student teaching, I just have three weeks left of that too. Yippee! Oh, and another note...the Good Humor ice cream man cam through the neighborhood again, so we got some special treats. My son can hear that melody from a mile away, even from his upstairs window. Anyhow, it was a nice way to end the week. Tomorrow we are gonna head over to some friends and I'm taking the day off from school work. Didn't get to enjoy spring break too much as I spent most of in front of a laptop, but I'm a happy girl.

1 comment:

Lawfrog said...

WOO-HOO!! Is it not the best feeling ever to finish the big project?? Way to go:) Rest your brain and quit watching movies like United 93...you need a comedy...some candy for your brain:)