Monday, May 21, 2007

The Bachelor

Okay, I have to hand it to ABC...they know how to tug at the heartstrings. Even after several seasons, you'd think that the initial charm that is the The Bachelor would have worn off by now. However, I found myself getting sucked into the finale all over again. I got truly addicted with the whole Trista and Ryan romance on its sister show, Te Bachlorette. I've watched this latest installment sporadically, but everytime I think I'm over it...it reels me right back in. This most recent one has been referred to as The Bachelor: An Officer and a Gentleman. Does it get anymore sentimental than that? The whole who will he choose question keeps you guessing utnil the end. Anyhow, we shall see who the lucky lady will be. Who will get the rose? I hope it will be Tessa. Yes, I'm a sucker for the whole notion happily ever after.

UPDATE: Tessa won...:)

No comments: