Tuesday, December 05, 2006

On the go

Where do I begin? Today was a very productive day for a change. It's not that I've been a complete lump on a log (well some days I was), but I haven't done as much as I could've. Anyhow, today I tried to get some things crossed off my to-do list. I started the day by taking Nicky to school and volunteering for almost 2 hours. Then I ran home for a bit and ended up chatting with a neighbor that was moving. I was sorry to her and her family go. They are one of the few original town home owners that were left in the area.

Over lunch, I got some errands done and turned in some important work at my GFU. Then I raced over to the school that I'll be placed at from January through April to meet with my Cooperating Teacher (CT) and meet his first grade class. On top of that, we had a meeting with my supervisor to go over all of the the things that I'll be doing and need to do. Let's just say that my hope for a peaceful winter break is shot. I have so much to do it's a bit overwhelming.

I didn't get home until almost 5pm. When we got home, I started dinner. We all ate dinner and decided to rearrange the living room to make room for the Christmas tree. We got it set up, but opted not to decorate it tonight. We were pretty bushed and thought we could tackle that task tomorrow. We let the kids stay up an extra hour to watch Santa Claus is Coming to Town on TV. It was good quality family time. It felt good to just relax after being on the go all day. Tomorrow it starts all over again.

1 comment:

Lawfrog said...

Sounds like a great day, getting a lot done. I know how that can make you tired though. I had the same sort of day yesterday.